A Google account is a username and password that is used across Google to access many products and services, including Google ads.
Your Google account includes your private information that is applied to Google products such as your preferred language, and some privacy settings. If you have created a Google account, or are signed in to access any of Google products, it means that you have created a Google account.
You can view and change the information in your Google Account at any time by logging in at google.com/accounts.
A Google account provides you with access to all the services that Google provides to the audience of users around the world, such as the Gmail email service, the Bloger blogging service, and you also need it to use the Google Assistant, and Google Keep.
It is known that the Google account in our time is the most important account you own, as the work of the Google account is required to access, authenticate and license most of the Google services on the Internet through it, if not all and access to a lot of information you will need.
You can mainly use a Google account to log into many social networking applications and sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other sites.
And it is not only the social media sites that request data for the Gmail account from Google, but all the major international sites request a Google account.
Create a Google account
It is certain, dear reader, that you have a Google account through your mobile phone, as most of the services needed for the phone, if not all, need a public Google account and a private Gmail email from Google, on all platforms and operating systems.
Where the Google account, and the Gmail email service allow you to log in to the Google Play store for the application store Android devices.
With the same account, you can also access the YouTube application or website, the Google books service, and other Google services and features.
A Google account provides you with logging in to all Google services at once without the need to create an account for each service, or as Google calls it One account. All of Google.
Therefore, in this article, we will talk about how to create a new Google account, secure it from loss, and link it with all other applications.
Steps to create a Google account and adjust its settings
As we explained earlier, a Google account is required to access most services such as Gmail, Google Hangouts, Google Meet, Blogger, and Google Drive.
And knowing some Google products, you can get Google Maps without registering or adding any accounts.
A Google account is also required for YouTube videos and for edits to Google Maps, please have a Google Video, Video or Video account.
And you should know, dear reader, that creating a Google account is very easy and not as complicated as you think, and the process of creating a Google account will not take as much time as you think, creating a Google account does not take any time, just a click of a button and adding some required information by following the following steps: –
- At first we will go to the Google account creation page to create a new account.
- Then you will enter at the beginning of the registration your basic information such as “first name” and “last name”.
- Here, choose a username and then you will create a password, preferably unique to your account.
- Here, enter your date of birth, gender, and country, and do not forget to enter your phone number and then confirm it so that you can secure your Google account.
- Agree to the Terms of Service and Use Agreement.
You will get a large number of free Google applications after you create a new account, just click the google apps button to see a list of these applications, and click any icon from this list to open its application.
How to secure a Google account
Your Google account included email, photos and documents on Drive, as well as YouTube videos, and maybe even a Google Map review.
All these features, and a lot of important information are protected with a single password. If you fall into the wrong hands, or if you forget them, you will be in a very difficult situation.
A Google Account automatically protects your personal information and keeps it private and secure. Each account comes with powerful features like spam and dangerous message filters that block 99.9% of dangerous emails before they reach you, as well as custom security notifications that alert you to suspicious activities and malicious websites that you might be dealing with.
Therefore, one of the things that must be done first after creating a new Google account and logging in to it, is to secure or protect the account to keep it from being stolen or lost. :-
- While creating a Google account, add the personal phone number you use and do not add a fake phone number or from websites.
- When the phone number you entered is lost or broken, you must log into your Google account, modify it in the account and delete the previous number immediately and change it to your new phone number.
- You must add an alternate email to restore the Google account at any time, and the email must be working and not fake.
The Google account is logged in using the email address of the Gmail email service, and the password that was registered during the creation of the google account. To do this, follow these steps:
- Go to the Google website in the browser www.google.com, then click the login button that will appear in the top left of the program.
- Enter your full email address, or the phone number you used to secure the account (as in the previous paragraph), then click the next button.
- Enter the password, then press the next button.
- The two-step verification step appears to verify your Google account login, choose Get a verification code on the phone number.
- You will receive an SMS message on the phone with which the account is locked. Enter the security code, then click Next.
- You can now login to your account and deal with all its applications and take full advantage of it.
You can log in to this account automatically afterwards as long as you are not signed out.
How to set up a Google account on a new Android device
Whether you just got your first Android device or you need a new way to connect with people, you might be looking for a way to create a Google Account. Through this new smart mobile.
Turn on the new device, a page to sign in to your account or create a new account appears in the device setup steps. Select the Create a new account option and then follow the on-screen instructions by entering your personal information, choosing a username and password, and completing the process by agreeing to the Terms of Service.
Step-by-step instructions for setting up a new Google account on mobile
- Head to your device’s Settings.
- Go to Accounts.
- Click on the add account command.
- Choose google.
- Choose the create account command.
- Follow the on-screen instructions by entering your personal information, choosing a username, etc.
- Click the I Agree button to create your Google Account.
The fastest is to fill out a form and create a new Google account using your computer and web browser, as we knew earlier. Then simply go to the Sign Up registration page on your new device and start filling in your information. This will include your name, username, and password. Click Next and fill out the following form.
Click Next again and verify your identity by confirming your phone number. Google will ask you if you want to associate your phone number with your account and provide other services. Follow the instructions, and your new account will be created.
google account recovery
You can recover a Google account if you forgot its password. To do this, you must have the following:
The phone number registered while creating a Google account
Or the email address you previously specified for account recovery
The full name of the person associated with the account
If you have this data, follow these steps to be able to recover your Google account:
Go to the login page through this link.
Click on the “Forgot Password” icon.
Enter the last password you remember on the new page that will appear in front of you.
And if you remember a previous password, Google will ask you some questions to verify your identity.
Google allows you to reset a new password for your account.
During the step of confirming your identity, you can specify the phone number you entered to secure your Google account, to receive a confirmation code in an SMS message on the entered phone number, where you can, after registering the code, retrieve your account and register a new password for it.